All on Six Treatment
The All on 6 dental implant procedure is used to replace all upper or lower teeth. This procedure is used to rebuild a patient’s mouth when a considerable number of teeth have been lost in either or both jawbones. This procedure allows the patient to have all of their teeth replaced with six natural-looking dental implants. The All-on-6 implant usually does not require bone grafting. Thus, it is the ideal treatment for people who have low jawbone density or volume. The All-on-6 treatment is a more durable and healthy alternative to dentures.
Six implants are inserted into the lower or upper jawbone to secure the dentures in place permanently. Following a thorough examination, your dentist will use digital X-rays or computed tomography to assess the anatomical components of the mouth. After that, your dentist will assess the bone loss and impressions for giving you a new smile. The implants implanted in the jaw merge with the jawbone over time, acting as a natural tooth root and providing patients with a genuine smile.
Advantages of All on Six Treatment
- It can replace all missing teeth in just one day with a single operation.
- Implants are permanently fixed in your mouth and do not loosen or dislodge like dentures.
- It is cheaper than replacing each missing tooth individually.
- There is no need for bone grafting and advanced surgical procedures.
- All-on-6 implants are a great option for individuals of all ages and who have lost all their teeth.
- It prevents future bone loss in the jaw, assisting to maintain a younger facial structure and better oral health.